Basic name badges
The simplest basic name badges are metal and plastic panel badges. The principal difference being the materials that they are made from which is usually dictated by the aesthetics of the badge and its function. The metal panel badges can be bent so not ideal for those working as care working professionals or in rough and tumble environments, but they are shiny so ideal for those working hospitality sector.
Plastic panel badges
- Can be moulded to a particular colour
- moulded in antimicrobial plastics, if you require
- be any shape – e have a large library of standard shapes; for non standard shapes we will need a little extra work which may add a modest premium to the price
- are fairly robust
Metal panel badges
- Available in Gold, Chrome, Brushed gold and silver.
- Less robust but more bling
- Can be any shape – but we may need to commission some tooling.
If you are not sure what type of basic panel name badge that would suit your requirements , we have a dedicated website to help. If of interest, please visit our Badge Butler Website. We can also handle your whole enquiry from there.
If you are looking for a customised badge for your exact needs, then look here