1930 About us …
Thomas Fattorini Ltd – Extending their Jewellery Shop in Skipton
An article from the Craven Herald, a local Yorkshire newspaper that still covers Skipton & The Dales today.
The company expanded their retail jewellery shop on Caroline Square at the end of the high street. Three years earlier they moved their Birmingham workshops from Hockley street to a larger premises which they named “Trafalgar Works” in Regent street. They are still occupying this building today.
A typical Invoice from 1930s: