1868 About Us …

The Fattorini Shop on Skipton High Street

The shop was also known as “Fattorini’s corner” – located at the bottom of the High Street and on the corner of ┬áNewmarket Street. It was erected in 1863 by Innocent Fattorini’ s father-in-law, Baldisaro Porri.

 

First Fattorini Shop Skipton High St in 1868

A typical invoice of the day:

1868-IFL-Fattorini_Shop_Skiptin_Invoice_1871