1930 About us …
Thomas Fattorini Ltd – Extending their Jewellery Shop in Skipton
An article from the Craven Herald, a local Yorkshire newspaper that still covers Skipton & The Dales today.
The company expanded their retail jewellery shop on the high street. Three years earlier they moved their Birmingham workshops from Hockley street to a larger premises which they named “Trafalgar Works” in Regent street. They are still occupying this building today.
A typical Invoice from 1930s: