1930 About us …

Thomas Fattorini Ltd – Extending their Jewellery Shop in Skipton

An article from the Craven Herald, a local Yorkshire newspaper that still covers Skipton & The Dales today.

The company expanded their retail jewellery shop on the high street. Three years earlier they moved their Birmingham workshops from Hockley street to a larger premises which they named “Trafalgar Works” in Regent street. They are still occupying this building today.

1930-Craven_Herald_Fattorini_Skipton_Shop_Extension 1930 p1-30

1930-Craven_Herald Fattorini_Skipton_Shop_extension 1930 p2-30

A typical Invoice from 1930s:

1930-TFL Skipton Invoice